Crisis Aversion Plan
My character, Weather Woman, generally deals more in the real life than superhuman beings so I decided to go more with real life crises for my final project. The different mediums I will be using are visuals, audio, and design.
For the designs, I will formulate them around Weather Woman’s quest to make the world for eco-friendly. They will be PSAs for how to be more environmentally friendly and why people should, showing what pollution has done to the earth.
- Recycling signs that draw the eye
- “Turn off the lights when you leave the room”
- 5 effects of global warming
- How has pollution impacted your area?
- Benefits of carpooling
- Litter bugs
For the photos, I will also bring in Weather Woman helping the people around her. They will demonstrate how she can make the lives of the people around her easier and happier. I will be creating drawings, editing photos together, and editing pictures I take myself to do this.
- My photos
- Sunny times during finals
- Wind creating a storm of leaves for children to play in
- Sun shining onto solar panels
- Wind pushing windmills in the mid-west
- Photo editing
- Rain during a drought
- Snow days to get people a day off of school/work
For the audio, I will be creating more PSAs of Weather Woman informing the public of the state of the environment and what they can do to help.
- The history of global warming
- How is global warming affecting society today
- How did she begin her eco-friendly journey
- Steps she takes in her own life